Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Aman Singer
Sendt: 18. oktober 2018 00:30
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] long-range wireless microphone

Hi Hamit, Brian and all,

        Thanks very much for both your suggestions. I'm after a specific
product recommendation, not so much a store, I can, of course, contact any
number of stores, but what I want is someone who doesn't care if I buy
something or not. Sadly, sales people are in sales, which is why I ask here.
I'm also after something that doesn't require sight to use, specifically, no
inaccessible touch screen,  pairing process, if necessary, to be accessible,
and so on.
        As for Sennheiser, I've heard of the company but I am seeing allot of
headsets. Is there something which is not a headset and which will simply
transmit to a receiver from a microphone which is clipped on?
Thanks,
Aman