Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 4:12 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Where to download virtual recorder?

ON my old Laptop, I used to have a piece of software called something like “Virtual Recorder” in which itwas able to record both, microphone, and your soundcard, or only your microphone, depending on what you chose; this program had no editing functions; only an interface with severalbuttons ofRecord, Stop and I think and Options button. What page is this found at to download it again? And is it available for Windows1064Bytes?Thanks for info.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10