When I’m doing a job like that I use my Audio-Technica dynamic microphone which
picks up sound from right in front of it rather than to the sides.
Even so any sound generated by my Freedom Scientific Focus display is
incredibly low so even if I were using my Yeti Blue any sound heard would be
minimal unless I had levels turned right up.
Using a Mac here I have to fully congratulate Mac on their latest generation of
Magic Keyboards which are absolutely dead quiet unless you bang the keys with
terrific force.