Since we have a good Christmas discussion going regarding Zoom recorders and
accessories I thought I’d throw this one into the hat to see if anyone could
provide further information or at least comment.
I use my Zoom H6 as an audio interface with my iPad Pro and it works incredibly
well.
I have no complaints but I do wish there was another device out there which was
a bit smaller and would allow me to do line-in recordings as the Zoom H6 does
if I have the standard X/Y capsule fitted which has a line-in facility.
I’ve looked up audio interfaces for IOS using Google and all I seem to come up
with are microphones or interfaces that allow one to use their favourite XLR
microphones which isn’t what I’m after.