Hi,

Just been catching up with a friend for Christmas.

I asked what he was going to buy himself for Christmas with Santa's help and
he said he was going to buy a ParaPro EQ20-DSP

Up until now I've never heard of these units before so I went looking with
Google and I can now - having looked at the product web page - fully
understand why anyone from an audiophile to a radio listener to a persoan
with a hearing impairment would certainly want one of these things.

As you will see from the linked product page below the parametric Equaliser
is incredibly versatile and can be used in all sorts of situations.

https://www.bhi-ltd.com/noise-cancelling/new-para-pro-range/parapro-eq20-dsp
.html