Yep. Well what confused me is that the choices are stereo mix PC Mac which pulls from the USB port like you say. PC Mac battery which pulls the H6's batteries then the exact IPad choice though lots of people don't use it is IPad battery. So I assumed it would use the 4 batteries in the zoom. But which choice do you use? I've heard people go into multy track mode and use PC Mac. Which is interesting cause if they get away with that it must mean IPad os must be cymilar enough to Mac OS.

On 12/25/2018 10:22 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Yes you do have a choice there to use its own batteries if you like so the
choice is yours.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2018 2:12 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Using a Zoom H6 with an iPad Pro

Ah interesting. I was under the impression that when you chose the battery
choice it would use it's 4 Double a ones. I just have to get to best buy to get
that cable. so I can use it to make more youtube vids.
I've not used my channals so much for this reason exactly. But now I could make
them in stereo with the H6 I could make more vids.