Well I don’t know about scripts but I was able to use Reaper successfully
enough with Window-Eyes I think I was using back then and it certainly wasn’t
JAWS.
I had no trouble either with the Mac and Voiceover.
I think Brian Hargin has a course you can buy to help you learn Reaper for
those who prefer.

> On 29 Dec 2018, at 3:14 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ah cool. So does 1 not need scripts then? Can reaper pan into 5.1? Yeah Sonar
> use to be a thing. Meh maybe it is for studios. I know it's not for JAWS
> users no more because no one's doing anything for it anymore.
>
> On 12/28/2018 11:10 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
>> Reaper is extremely accessible on Mac and Windows.
>> I’ve been using Reaper for over 8 years now ever since I heard that efforts
>> were being made to make Reaper accessible.
>> I did some volunteer mastering work for a classical music community station
>> but before I started they sent someone out here to see I could do the job.
>> That person was amazed as I wasn’t using Cakewalk, Sonar or whatever the
>> thing is called rather I intended and used Reaper so I got the multi track
>> recordings from the live concerts the station were able to record and I
>> mastered them with Reaper which was a great deal of fun and gave me great
>> satisfaction knowing that my solution cost me near to absolutely nothing
>> whereas they were talking hundreds upon hundreds to get volunteers to buy
>> commercially available software.
>> So that was then and this is now and if I were able to get about easily I’d
>> like to be involved in the recording side of classical music concerts,
>> heaven knows the Zoom H6 would do an incredible job and then I could master
>> with Reaper.
>>

>>> On 29 Dec 2018, at 2:57 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi my friends. John from Zoom sent me the link to reaper. So I downloaded
>>> it. How accessable is Reaper as is? Or must one buy the scripts? He gave me
>>> the link cause I was talking to him about how in multy track mode Sound
>>> Forge Audio Studio only sees the LR tracks. Which are the snap off mics. I
>>> was also explaining that I suspect that Sound Forge Pro may indeed from
>>> this experience see it as a multy chanal thing. Now as a companion
>>> question. For those that have SF pro and multi track stuff or a mixing desk
>>> with multible XLRs can 1 tell SF pro where to record from? To use the H6 it
>>> self as an example. Can 1 tell it I want you to use the XLR tracks. Or will
>>> it strictly do what I suspect?

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.