Hi,
Its been a good while since I put Bossjock through its paces and now I have an
iPad Pro its the perfect time to reacquaint myself with this excellent DJ and
Podcast recording App.
The first change I noticed was that Bossjock now comes in 2 flavours, the
Bossjock Junior which I think is available from the Apps Store free of charge
and the Studio version which has more advanced settings.
I’m happy to say that Bossjock seems just as accessible as it ever has been, in
other words the App is incredibly user friendly and everything does as it says
it does in the hlp and tips that come up on the screen.
I know some members of this list use the Bossjock App so perhaps they may wish
to make additional comments.