Hi,

I know those in the USA are interested in HD radio as I would be myself if
we had those radio standards in Australia.

We don't so I can only be as envious as hell and wish I could move to the
States tomorrow <smile>

The following link is to a review of the Santean Hdt-20 AM/FM HD radio
component tuner.

I've read the review and the tuner is one of those things I'd very
definitely like to own and put to use in my lounge or on my Hi-Fi system in
the Den.

I would be most interested in comments from others.

I know there are people on list who own HD Radio sets, does anyone own the
Sony set which is mentioned in this review which seems to be held in very
high regard.

Anyway here's the link

https://radiojayallen.com/sangean-hdt-20-am-fm-hd-tuner/