Hi guys. Yes my trusty old Milestone 311 has finally lost it's marbals. It's going nuts and rewinding on it's own and what not. So for those that have the Olympus DM-720, how does it do with MP3 playback? Yes I have the LS-14 but I don't like it's I almost said his handeling of MP3. Lol I almost refer to a machine as a him. Ah too funny. I also know the 720 doesn't have the podcast folder no more. But even so, how does it do with holding your place? Which is another problem with the 14. I've seen the 620 on amazon and would go with that as it was the last DM with the podcast folder but meh why not go with the newest?