Hi,

I have a spoken-word file with clicks in it. The clicks are heard when the person is speaking.

Suggestions on how to remove the clicks please. I have Audacity, GoldWave, and RX.

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters, trainers, and speakers produce and
publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing