Hi, Folks. I have a Blu-Ray drive on my Dell desktop PC, and am looking for software that's accessible and will allow me to play Blu-Ray discs on my system. I currently use Corel Pro 12, but while it can play DVD's, I can't navigate through Blu-Ray discs. Ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao

P.S. VLC won't play them either, unless I go to a site for additional drivers. My antivirus software blocks me out of there, and after my bad experiences with unknown sites, I won't take the risk.