Ah yes I forgot that. Yes the higher the quality, the more memory you'll
need. Especially if you're also planning to go multi channal.
On 2/9/2019 3:28 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

I can’t argue with the statements below.
I actually have my F8N and other recorders set to 96K 24-bit but in the end its
up to the individual how they want things done.
One has to remember too that with higher bit rates then the bigger SD memory
card you’ll require.
So what given the Zoom F8N can take 2 512GB memory cards? Well the so what
comes to quite a bit of money to lay out if you wish to proceed down that path.