From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 8:56 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Tapin Radio Scheduling Again

Hello again List:  So after once again poking around in Tapin Radio's
Scheduler, I find absolutely no way (at least with the version I'm running)
which is V2 1 1 4X64, to change a schedule!  Can anyone confirm or deny that
this is true?  I'm running Jaws 2019 and running Windows 7 if that'll help!
I usually don't need to revive a schedule; still, it would be nice to know
if there is a way to do so!

Tom Kaufman64