Oh yeah agreed. I mean if that Holywood sound goes indy vid of the Zoom F4 the little sister of the F8 origenal is anything to go buy dam dude these things are pretty near dam Sound Devices quality sounding. Can't tell how close though as I've not heard an NT1-A on them. Speaking of Sound-Devices, they now have their Mix Pre recorders too. So yeah. Once I was reflecting on the fact that woe now for the price of the Plextalk PTR2 you can get something that yes doesn't talk like the PTR2 but it has 8 XLRs and 2 more with the Zoom EX H6 snap off peace. Wow dude for $900 you can record in 9.1 surround sound. Yeah the LS-100 was the same price of the H6. But again the H6 can give you up to 5.1 surround sound. Sure the 100 could multi track. But like you once said what's the point with only 2 XLRs? In my case it came down as I've said meh maybe 3 times before to accessibility or multi channal. So with the advent of Aira and Be My Eyes I chose multi channal 5.1 surround. Now I guess I just have to learn Reaper and see how you do 5.1 or 6 channal audio with it if it even does.