I’m eying Soundcloud myself but I probably won’t bother with it as I already
have a Dropbox plan that gives me 2TB of space and with the “Smartsync”
functionality I can choose what to have available locally.
This means that - if I should choose to make content only available online - I
see the files in the file list but they’re not actually stored on the device
I’m accessing at the time.
So what are your plans for your historical data? It might be cheaper to set up
a small server rather than use the cloud if you’re planning to share your clips
etc with the public.