Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 11:18 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] When Doves Coo

I used the Olympus LS-14 this time.
I have made previous recordings of them with the LS-P4 which also came out very well. This morning was a little unusual here in that things were a lot quieter than they usually are around here given that we have a Labour Day Public Holiday today though you wouldn’t know it now. Its the afternoon as I type and traffic is back to its usual noisy self, perhaps a little more noisy than it normally would be.