This one is captured from my Denon Heos 7 HS2 on the Olympus LS-14 recorder
from Tidal Music, the Music Service you subscribe to if you want superb audio
quality and I don’t think there would be too much who would deny that the
sample captured here is pretty good.
The recording is better than the few copies I have on CD are by miles and I’d
love to know if such a good recording is available anywhere.
I’m sure you know the track, , I started recording near the middle so I went
back to the start of the track at the end so you’ll hear the whole thing.
Anyway enjoy and thanks for your feedback.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0sbjkta2f5k67s/Denon%20Heos%207%20and%20Tidal.WAV?dl=0