Opportunity knocked so I answered and should have this very soon.
I’m looking forward to the audio side of things with this device and to see if
Samsung have made any improvements in the quality of the internal speakers.
I have been using Samsung phones regularly since the Samsung Note4.
I then upgraded to a S6, skipped the S7, upgraded to a S8 and I’m using the S9
now.
With every upgraded Samsung have leapt forward in huge bounds with regards to
the internal speakers of the Galaxy devices, even the Samsung Galaxy S3 all
those years ago would give a lot of phones available now a good run for their
money the it comes to sound from the internal speakers.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 was the first Galaxy phone I am aware of to offer stereo
internal speakers which seem to be pretty standard on most premium phones these
days.
The Sony xPeria X-Performance phone I owned before getting the Samsung S9
certainly had stereo speakers with a great sound to boot.
I still use IOS as well and have been using an iPhone 8 for the last 6 months,
a huge improvement on sound quality from the iPhone 6s I had been using.
Anyway I’ll let the list know what I find.
Perhaps others have the S10 or have heard it?