Oh wow! I didn't know that. I have the free version, but I'll have to see if it works there as well.
Thanks for that.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Robin Frost
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 8:52 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Switch Questions

Hi,
At least by me once Switch is installed I have a paid license not sure if
that makes a difference. But anyway it also appears in the right click
context menu for any given audio file thus saving a step. You can just right
click execute convert with switch and it's automatically in that program's
window ready to go.
Hope that helps.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Evan Reese