And the price range for these what’ll it be? I’d like to spend between $20USD
up to maybe $50USD on such a recorder, if I might be able to find one with
speech interface at this price? IN Mexican money it’d be within the range of
$600MXN to about about $1000MXN. thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel