The one I’ve been using several monts and loving it, is Grabadora de voz HD -
audio de Linfei Ltd.
https://apps.apple.com/mx/app/grabadora-de-voz-hd-audio/id492995106 however I
kind of not like very much that yu need to get the markers depending on the
length of the file editing, in order to start selecting chunks An app like
GoldWave on the computer, where when listening to a file, be able to place the
markers and edit rom these, would b great on iOs! For starters, voice recorder
is awesome! I like it tons better than audioMemos!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel