From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:27 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Little Sub-Woofers

Does anyone know exactly how they get *SO* much bass out of those little
sub-woofers; I mean the real small ones that havve maybe a five or six
inch speaker in them?  I've seen Altec Lansing and Logitek three-ways
that really boom out that sub-woofing sound.  I never took one apart so
I don't have any idea what's in there that does that?

Howard