Yes, both have different functions and different purposes. Ferrite is mainly
for audio journalism and podcasting. Hokusai is mainly for producing
commercials, cool things for radio and other types of audio that you normally
hear. I mean, Hokusai is for producing all of the cool audio with all of the
nifty sounding effects that you hear in radio, television video games etc.

I recommend purchasing both so that you can make the most of whatever it is you
want to do in Audio. If you buy both apps, I think it’ll cost you around $40.
It’s pretty inexpensive went you consider all that these two apps do.

Victor