And Airy For Mac seems to be the perfect tool to do this.

https://www.airy-youtube-downloader.com/download-mac.html

Its only $3 for a single license though I prefer the family license at $35
so I may use Airy on multiple Mac machines.

The Interface is incredibly accessible, useable and straight forward.

I'll be putting Airy through its paces as CBS is rebroadcasting - as I write
- their live coverage of the Moon Landing 50 years as it happened.

Bare in mind that if you tune in now you'll have to start from scratch with
the stream - meaning from day one -.