Hi!
The Victor Stream 2nd generation was one of the worst access tech thing i
bought.
Its the worst crap i have hold in my hand.
It turns off if i am not to careful and hit the wall or something else with it.
And i have to begin from the place i was long before i hit the stream if you do
understand.
People do enjoy this device and of corse i do respect that but in my opinion it
should has cost les than it does.
Its a shame humanware can release such a device.
So from that perspective the Ipod touch is not expensive at all.
/A