Hello.

I am trying to figure out, if its possible to record in wave as a
stereo file, or will it only record each input in its own file?
And furder more, does it record each channel also in its own file? It
would be a bit tricky to go in the menu to mix down everything to a
stereo wave file.

Also, any strategys to turn on fantum power easier?
The problem is I cannot figure out weather the on/off setting is in a
seprit menu than the options where you need to select the voltage?
Aidan