Greetings,

Having read the thread, one comment.

If the ?dl=0 is left and the link is to a folder, the recippient can
download individual items from a folder.  If the ?dl=0 is changed to ?dl=1
for a folder link, I, using Windows 7 on a desktop machine am invited to
download the folder as a .zip file.  The folder structure is maintained.

I do use WinZip rather than the W7 offering, as I find this by far and away
the most flexible system.

On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 04:23:35 +1000, "Dane Trethowan"