I use this supply for testing or for using it with equipment I don’t yet have a
permanent power supply for.
I’m testing a Vintage SharP Boombox and I don’t have a permanent 15 volts
supply so I’m using this supply as a substitute supply.
The supply is just so handy to have around.
A little large perhaps but it could be worse.