Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Laurent Cadet de
Fontenay
Sendt: 3. september 2019 20:27
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Reccomendations for Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

Hi Brian!

Thanks for your thoughts.

About the Samsung earbuds: How do they charge and what is their battery life?

Also, would they work well with an iPhone?

I see they have an ambient mode, which sounds potentially useful. Any thoughts
on using this mode as a blind person and how it affects perception of the
environment, e.g. directionality of hearing?

All best,
Laurent