Hi,
2 things I would suggest.
Firstly consider what you want in a soundbar as soundbars these days come in
all shapes and sizes with all manner of bells and whistles.
A $200 Soundbar can sound quite reasonable but do remember that you get what
you pay for so - if its good surround-sound you're looking for in a soundbar
- then you'll most likely be disappointed as $200 won't most likely won't
get you that kind of system, for that money you'll probably end up with a
2.1 channel stereo bar which might be good enough for you if you can get
something that sounds reasonable.
Then many soundbars have "add-ons" that you can add in the form of extra
speakers to enhance the effect of the bar, add surround-sound and so on so
my second suggestion is to do some research, hear as many soundbars as you
can if at all possible and take your time before making that final decision.
I have various Polk speakers here ahdn they're not too bad.
It very well might be that you have to add an additional sub-woofer to that
Soundbar you heard to enhance the bass.
Okay so once you've sorted out the sound you then have to sort out the
connectivity and - as Soundbars progress - the more the connectivity seems
to become more of a nightmare.
Many soundbar models these days connect to other speakers and components
such as Televisions wirelessly but the problem with that system is that a
Television or speaker from the same company who made the Soundbar has to be
used thus limiting your options and the versatility of your system.
Then Soundbars come with a limited range of connection ports, say 1 HDMI, 1
Digital input or - in a lot of cases - no connecting ports at all.
You're going to need at least 1 HDMI port and possibly a Digital Audio in
port for the Soundbar to connect to your Television.
I will be getting a Soundbar for my Den later on this year.
I've made my decision on the Denon Heosbar as it would fit in nicely to my
network, isn't too expensive - around $800 - and can be added to but that's
just me and Soundbars these days are made  to fit all shapes and sizes, all
budgets etc.