Hello danny,

I think you should start working through the audio ins and outs. The members of
the class who used Jaws still needed OSARA a as it installs a keymap that
otherwise essential elements are very difficult to get to or not accessible at
all. You also need the SWS plug-in again bringing more access.

You do know you can create a shortcut manually, just use the applications key.

I only suggested the OSARA installation as it would have verified a Reaper
install.

HTH

Gena

Call: M0EBP