I’ve a 2019 43-inch Lg accessible Smart TV; I’d like to use the TV with AirPlay
to play TuneIn Radio and other apps that natively you can’t cast With. Netflix
and spotify I can already do since they have casting capabilities, but for
TuneIn Radio and others that don’t where would I need to go on the TV so that
it can be set up For AirPlay, or via which means could I cast for instance, if
I’m listening to a podcast on the Podcast app on the phone, or a station in
TuneIn Radio, could I make the sound go to the Smart TV, like I can already
with Netflix and Spotify? Thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel