Hi. I'm using Gold wave v6.41 and JAWS 2020. I have lengthy MP3 files of
lectures I'm trying to edit. I'm able to set beginning and end markers with
the [ and ] keys and then delete portions I want to delete. However, when I
press the right and left arrows to move through the cuts, I skip ahead or
back at least five minutes, which is way too long a time. I'd like to set
the time Gold wave skips ahead or back when I'm going through a lecture to,
say, one minute. How do I do this? Changing the fields for play 1, 2 and 3
in the play menu don't seem to have any effect. Thanks!

Also, what do play 1, play 2 and play3 do, anyway?

Thanks. John