Oh yes I did forget something. I don’t have the DM 720 but if those that had
the 420 or 520 used the podcast folder as I did know that’s this folder is now
gone on the 720. This may affect playback. Because the recorder would remember
where you left off even after shut down. This is 1 beef I do have with the
LS-14 as well and in general I hate how it rewinds too far.