Greetings,

I am surprised in TR you are using the stereo mix, I do not for live
streams, I capture the sound off the stream by using background recording.

Then, again, what live streams are you taking?

I can supply you with direct links for all the BBC streams plus a few others
such as The Ride Radio Etc.

Do you know how to use TR's background recording function?

I use it extensively and can take about five streams on the same machine
together and none interfere with each other, maybe I could have more, think
this is rather dependent on my broadband capabilities.

I can have them all set to background mode, meaning I don't hear the
streams, I can go into any and play as it records, stopping play leaves play
at the stop point and resuming picks up.  You can wind back or forward but
when you meet the point of recording, play goes back to the start.

If you want more info, please come back privately to me at:

co...@pobox.com

I've been using TR now for about ten or maybe even more years, my current
version is V8.3Pro, I do have V8.6Pro but being happy with the older one,
not installed it yet. I use TR on my old WXP laptop and my W7 desktop.

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 20:01:51 -0700, "Donald Roberts"