Hello,

Would this distance be too far for a reliable bluetooth signal to travel? I
know you can get bluetooth transmitters. I think TPLink makes one. You could
connect that to the stereo and connect via bluetooth to the computer. The
chrome cast audio is also a good suggestion as noted in the last message as
well as an echo dot. Amazon also makes a dedicated device for this called the
echo input which I haven't tried but have heard good things about. Hope this
helps. Best,
Jesse

Sent from Planet Apple