what is the yamah and the bayring one u have?
stew
----- Original Message ----- From: "VICTOR ANDREWS via groups.io" <andrews17=verizon....@groups.io>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Seeking Recommendations on Blind-friendly audio Mixers

I have a Yamaha mixer and I have a Behringer mixer as well as the radio company I have no problem with preserve them.
On Aug 29, 2020, at 3:52 AM, Jerry Berrier <jlbli...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm currently using a Yamaha MG10XU.

It  has four  XLR mic inputs, which is plenty for me.

It also has stereo inputs.

The manual is loaded with pictures that are not well-explained, so I don't
totally understand some of its features.

Features I'm seeking:

The ability to turn Phantom power on and off for specific channels

Tactile controls, either knobs or sliders

A good built-in USB sound card

A blind-friendly user guide

Some FX would be nice, but not a requirement

Ironically, all of these features except the blind-friendly user guide exist in the Zoom F6 recorder, but I don't want to have it dedicated too use as a
mixer.

Anybody have suggestions?

Jerry Berrier

http://www.birdblind.org