I take your points but its no good going on about what could have been or might
have been.
We’ve discussed this and many similar Apps and products that time has passed by
and that’s that, we can’t turn back time so all we can do is look to the future
and try to shape it.
Thankfully VLC has taken huge strides in accessibility over an incredibly short
space of time and that’s mainly because people have bothered to use the product
and have submitted feedback, “Don’t be backward in coming forward”, that seems
to be the name of the game.