Greetings,

I was informed only six files had been found, I have now checked and made
sure all 8 files are in the folder.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 20:11:28 +0100, "Colin Howard" <co...@pobox.com> wrote:

-Greetings,
-
-I am having a strange cd writing problem which, maybe, somebody can solve.
-
-I have a brand new cd writer which is an USB device, working no problems on
-my Windows 7 desktop.
-
-I want to write an .mp3 audio disc, I am using BurnAware Free.
-
-I tried setting this up but initially the size of 8 tracks was well over
the
-disc capacity, I decided to reduce sampling from 44,100 160KBPS stereo,
-initially to 32,000 160KBPS stereo, tried this on one track, when adding
the
-sizes for the remainder, still more than disc capacity.  I therefore
-reluctantly resorted to 24,000 96KBPS stereo, giving me a size well within
-the disc capacity.
-
-First write gave no problems but on checking the disc found track 7 would
-not play though looking at properties Etc. seemed no problem, all other
-tracks played fine.
-
-I wondered if as all tracks played ok from the hard disc, maybe the file
-might be corrupted, I therefore put it through GoldWave, still using V5.70,
-removed a few seconds from the file's end which took the form of notice
-given to hear programs later on the western regional local BBC services,
-saved the file no problems.
-
-I then tried a second disk from the same batch of Maxels used for the first
-disc, exactly the same results, all but track 7 played.
-
-This time, I also tried calling up Winamp from the desktop, pressed l and
-entered h:\ pressed enter, could see the disk but strangely, track 7 was
-missing.
-
-I have put the folder into DropBox and wonder might somebody find a
-solution? I will leave the folder available until the end of September and
-would welcome any feedback.
-
-Folder Name:
-       jones