They all are, going back to 10, and 15's just coming out now. Jim Snowbarger has scripts for very reasonable money for everything back to version 10 at http://heartofiowa.net/~snowman/scripts.html

On 3/10/2021 9:44 AM, stewartross via groups.io wrote:
hi all does anyone no where i can get a version of soundforge thats jaws friendly?
regards from stewart
also can u by it on a monthly amount or do u have to by it it all in one go.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacob...@outlook.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] An Installlation Query

Andrea,

I am writing the kind of message I hate and I am sorry about that.  I do not know the answer to your question for certain but the versions seem to be pretty self-contained.  Our situations are common enough that I would hope there would be a prompt not to remove common files if there are any.

If you have created any customized settings that you use over again, you may need to save them.  I have some Wave Hammer compression settings I like and have to export and import them.

One reason I don't have a better answer to your question is that I have had enough trouble with Sound Forge versions that I have not wanted to get rid of any.  However, I now have versions 11, 12, 13, and 14 so I need to follow your example.  I would appreciate hearing what your experience is, but if you are real reluctant, I am willing to try removing a version and let you know what I encounter.

I did not buy Sound Forge 15 with the pre-release price, but I can get an upgrade price until March 14.  I would be very interested to here if you think it is worth it.  Sound Forge 14 came out in late summer as I recall, and even the discounted upgrade is substantial.  Although I find that each version seems to retain what was accessible, it continues to add more that is not.  I am seriously considering switching to something else given my usage. It is not an easy decision, though, as I have been using it since version 6.  There are relatively few of us using Sound Forge so I would really appreciate any thoughts you might have on the subject.  Also, I am willing to try uninstalling my oldest version and let you know what happens in exchange for thoughts on your Sound Forge experiences.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson