To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Plug converter

Hi again Gena.

Yes, that is exactly what I wish to do, but I need an adapter to plug the mini jack of the BS9's into, then that adapter plugs into the XLR on either my H6 or F8N.

I know there is such an adapter for I was told that by an engineer on the BSM website, support section.

So that adapter probably has a name or a code number, so I can search for it on Amazon or Google.

The guy did advise that I could plug the binaural mic set into both of my recorders but I needed an adapter. I just don't know what is called in order that I can buy a few of them.

I also purchased 3 Road at mic's The one with a battery and does not require phantom power and a pair whitch do. NT82 rings a bell. Anyway the 2 mic set microphones come with a lead from XLR to mini jack plug and an XLR plug to XLR plug.

Odly, I visited Kenny's Sounds in Glasgow and the guy did not understand what I was talking about and he sells all sorts of musical equipment, including guitars pre-amp, stands and so on. When I asked, but surely lots of the musicians that visit your shop record their own work on gadgets such as Zoom recorders? He said that they do but still did not understand my question.

Any of this make sense to you Gena?

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue.

The only other option I've got is to plug the mini jack of the BSM microphones into the mini jack socket, found on the H6 XY socket, but what do I do for the F8N?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <g...@gena-j.me.uk>