Well, I tried GoldWave and couldn't get any info or sound.  VLC, switch, and foobar gave nothing, also.If I knew more about mp3 files I might be able to fix the appropriate byte and get 'em back. That's a lot of entertainment to loose.

Howard

If it weren't for this bad habbit I have of using shift plus delete instead of just plane old delete.