From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Masters
Sent: April 25, 2023 12:53 PM
To: All Audio <all-audio@groups.io>
Subject: [all-audio] Slow down mp3

I am in a barbershop quartet and we are going to try to learn a new song. I
have a recording which is up tempo. I would like to slow it down so we can
hear the words and notes better. I started up Audacity yesterday and was
notified there was an update so I let it update. I had never tried the tempo
change and wasn't sure it had one but found it did. but when i used it it
did slow it down but it also lowered the pitch. I would like to keep the
pitch the same. Is there some setting I need to change to keep the pitch the
same while changing the tempo in Audacity? Is there another free program I
could use that would let me change the tempo but keep the pitch?

Thanks,
Dean