Merv:  When you say "touch cursur"  not sure I know what you mean!  Also, I
forgot to mention that I'm running Chrome (not Edge) hope this helps!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Merv Keck via
groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2023 1:15 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Major Problem With Tapin Radio: Can Anyone Help?

When you encounter the issue in tappin, try activating the touch cursor and
then going back to the PC cursor.
I have Jaws 2023 and the paid version of Tappin. However, I need to reinstall
Tappin in order to update and test this as I have not installed it yet on my
windows 11 Pro. If this work around is successful then we just have to wait for
Microsoft to fix Edge.
Merv