Hello List:  Is it at all possible to replace a part of a file that was
accidentally deleted from a bigger file with MP3 Direct Cut?  Here's what I
did: was wanting to make a new file out of a bigger file (have done it
uumpteen times, but this time, I used the wrong command; I did the
controw-W, but meant to do control-E, thus, I removed a section of the file
that I wanted to just make the new file; in other words, I wanted to take a
section of that file and make a new file with just that section; is there
any way to do this.or is that section of that file forever gone?  Thanks and
hope I can get this back!

Tom Kaufman