Hi everyone,

I've already emailed Casey and two others on this list about this, but I'll
post it to this list for all who are interested.

If you are interested in joining a list where you can request music as Casey
did, please subscribe by sending an email to an audio list for the blind at the
email address provided below my signature. If you have questions, please email
me privately.

Blessings,

Victor

AudioOurPlace+subscribe@ googlegroups.com