COLD CHAIN MANAGEMENT STOCK..
Symbol: TFZP
Price: .11
LOOK AT THE CHART!!! READ THE NEWS!!
DO YOU KNOW THIS INDUSTRY? THE POTENTIAL?
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK FRIDAY!!!
______________
Information herein may contain forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events. Don't rely on them. This company doesn't report.
Past performance isn't indicative of future results. We received 300,000 free
trading shares and $1,000 from a third party, not an officer, director
or affiliate. We have sold 186,000 shares and purchased 16,000 shares in the
market
at .12. We intend to sell all 130,000 shares we have left now, which could
cause the
stock to go down. This company has: no revenue in its most recent quarter,
nominal cash,
an accumulated deficit and a reliance on loans from related parties. It is not
a revenue
producing company. These factors raise  doubt about its ability to continue as
a going
concern. This is high risk stock. This report shall not be taken as investment
advice or
solicitation. Read the company's information statement now.

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: