All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not
matter. Want proof?
I     am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know,
they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got
news for you all, that is        pure lies.
I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has
made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in
three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you
how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and
get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff
from this site http://www.crpard.com/jutj

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: