I am on a completely Vegan diet, I do not smoke or drink,  I am Male, Single,
Jewish, and a Baby Boomer. I live in  West Orange, New Jersey.
I am searching for a non-smoking, Single, Jewish, veggie woman who lives in or
near
West Orange, New Jersey if you are that woman please email me your phone
number
and photo and the best times to call you.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

njjay5764 AT yahoo.com

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: